The Marmara Manhattan’s extraordinary Penthouse with a wrap around terrace occupies the entire top floor. It is the epitome of cool and class, and works just as well as a place to unwind as a space to host friends.
The 3,100- square-foot Penthouse is a breathtaking experience. It includes a 1,500- square-foot private terrace, features floor- to- ceiling windows and sky lights offering a 360-degree view of New York City.
The Penthouse, located on the 32nd floor, enjoys a floor plan that offers maximum openness and a modern design with exclusive, one-of-a-kind furniture. The suite features a one bedroom with a king size bed, master bathroom, living room and a fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances. There is also a guest powder room, a butler’s half-bath and a laundry room off the living area.
- A one bedroom Pied-à-terre with a wraparound terrace encompassing the entire top floor
- Lavish bathroom with infinity tub, separate stall shower, sauna
- State of the art kitchen overlooking the East River
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted Manhattan skyline views
- Powder room, laundry room